SAP Treasury and Working Capital Management Live 2020
Navigate Uncertainty with Real-Time Treasury
In today’s complex, volatile and interconnected business environment, treasurers are facing changes from all directions. To optimise working capital and effectively control cash, corporate treasury teams need up-to-the-minute visibility into cash positions.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to evaluate, deploy, use, and customize the SAP suite of Treasury solutions to improve business processes
- Hear first-hand from customers on the benefits of using SAP across the entire value chain
Take away lessons learned, valuable case studies and key insights from peers to apply within your operations
- Fully evaluate and understand how the comprehensive suite of applications can optimize your business process
- Expand your knowledge with access to live and on-demand content
Stay connected with the wider SAP Treasury Management community during these challenging times
We are proud to be sponsor at the SAP Treasury and Working Capital Management Live 2020. Come visit us at our virtual booth or join on of our sessions:
- On the 6th of October, 2020 at 14:00 PM CET the session ‘Short term cash forecast optimization using Cash Flow Analyser in S4 HANA (side-car solution)’ will be held together with BAT:
- Short term cash forecasting existing process – challenges and limitations (by BAT)
- Cash Flow Analyser in S4 HANA 1809 FPS02 (as a side car solution) – solution, challenges and lessons learned (by Zanders)
- New short term cash forcasting process – changes and challenges (by BAT)
- Next steps
- Round table ‘Automating interest rates for intercompany loans and in-house cash in SAP‘.
In February 2020, the OECD released the first consensus document on the transfer pricing of financial transactions. The release of this document is expected to further increase the focus of tax authorities on this topic. In most multinationals the treasury team is responsible to set the interest rates on intercompany loans and in-house cash in line with transfer pricing regulations. Consequently, setting these rates in line with regulation and generating the appropriate documentation increases Treasury’s compliance burden.
This roundtable will focus on the practical implications for multinationals in setting these intercompany rates. In addition the opportunity of automating this process through integration of transfer pricing solutions with the TRM and IHC modules will be discussed.
To register for this event, please click here.
For more information, please contact Laura Koekkoek +31 35 692 89 89 or the event website.